Come and develop your career in a TOP 30 UK GREAT PLACE TO WORK where people are at the heart of everything we do and our culture is centred around "Making People Feel Special"!
Reporting to the Head of IT, this brilliant opportunity will see you taking responsibility for the management and development of Lindt's IT infrastructure, including the network, data centre, security, business continuity/disaster recovery and helpdesk support.
You will also be responsible for managing the IT infrastructure analyst and 3rd party suppliers (software, hardware and services). With your strong communication skills this will play a key aspect of the role since a significant part of our IT infrastructure is managed by 3rd parties.
Here's a snapshot of what you'll be doing:
- Managing the company IT Infrastructure (LAN, WAN, local data centre, backup and recovering, Lync/Skype phone system, security, exchange, AD, server, administrawtion, SCCM, laptops and other hardware etc)
- Providing effective and timely IT support (1st to 3rd level)
- Managing 3rd party suppliers, ensuring SLA compliance
- Building relationships with the business partners in order to understand their needs
- Ensuring users are educated in using the tools in place
- Developing skills within the team accordingly to the technology in place
- Planning and controlling IT infrastructure costs
- Together with the Head of IT, define the IT infrastructure strategy and a 3 to 5 year roadmap for the business
You must have strong user support and maintenance skills along with excellent Windows networking skills. The following skills are also essential:
- Windows server 2012 R2
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server 2010
- Lync / Skype for Business
- Windows 7/8/10
- Client VPN software knowledge
- SQL server
Lindt offers an award winning vibrant and collaborative culture in which to develop your IT career. We also offer a competitive package which includes a great basic and bonus structure as well as other amazing benefits, including generous holiday allowance (with option to buy more), healthcare, pension, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and, of course, a monthly chocolate allowance!
- Network Infrastructure