Infrastructure Manager - Infrastructure Service Manager - Infrastructure & Service Manager Hands-on Infrastructure Manager - Team Management -2nd 3rd line Technical Support Team Manager - Infrastructure Team Lead - Networking - Virtualisation technologies are required by a rapidly growing business based in West Surrey to manage a Cloud Infrastructure Team, This is a HOMEBASED role and a salary of between £75k - £80k+ Bens.
The Infrastructure Service Manager - Infrastructure & Service Manager - Infrastructure Manager - Hands-on Infrastructure Manager - IT Security Infrastructure Manager will manage the 2nd - 3rd Line technical support team.
- Providing operational infrastructure expertise, management and assistance to engineers and technical support teams
- Management and development of day-to-day 2nd-3rd line support
- Develop service and operational competence and standards around our private cloud services and BAU systems
- Key member of the Info Sec group ensuring security, compliance, redundancy and resilience is incorporated into all projects and changes.
- Manage IT datacentre, hardware, software and services suppliers
- Service owner for infrastructure and responsible for change and release management
- Ensure delivery of 99.999% uptime environment in line with tight SLA's
- Managing the deployment of new environments, equipment and services for the on-boarding of customers.
Infrastructure Service Manager - Infrastructure Manager - Infrastructure, IT Security & Services Manager will have the following experience
- Comes from an Infrastructure background
- Strong team management skills to include mentoring, objective setting and skills development to support the growing business
- Certifications in IT Security, Networking or VMware
- Strong technical knowledge of networking, infrastructure and virtualization technologies in our stack (VMware/Windows Server/SAN's/SQL/VEEAM)
- Working knowledge of ITIL and ISO aligned processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Security)
- Working knowledge of DevOps principles and technologies for configuration management and release automation
- Firm understanding of the design and implementation of Network Security Standards and controls
- Support, management and configuration of Windows and Linux Server's in various roles and functions (IIS, AD, DNS, FSRM, SQL)
- Change Management, Security Management and Project Delivery experience
This role is a Homebased role, but the Infrastructure Manager will be required to go to their offices for Meetings, so ideally looking for someone who lives in the West Surrey / Berkshire area. The salary for this hands-on Infrastructure Service Manager is between £75K- £80k + Bens
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Service Manager who has solid leadership skills and hands-on technical expertise please forward your CV ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'