Industry: Public Sector
Day Rate: £380- £430
Length of contract: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
IT Infrastructure Skills Required:
- Active Directory
- Experience with SCCM
- Hardware / Desktop Experience
- Basic Networking capabilities – DNS / LAN / WAN / DNS / VPN / CISCO
- Experience of both BAU & Projects
- 2 years’ experience IT infrastructure engineering
- Strong understanding of systems and networks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies such as Azure, Office 365, StorSimple
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows as well as various software packages including
- Microsoft 365 experience and any exposure to azure and other cloud-based service
- Active directory clean up
- Windows 10 rollout
- Onsite analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop problems for end users
- Assist in user/hardware movement and office relocations
- Creating/disabling user accounts undertake the relevant steps in the leavers/starters process and make ad hoc user adjustments
- Administration of critical systems / environments such as (but not exclusive too) active directory, exchange, SAN and domain
- Planning and recommending enhancements to ensure that IT capacity meets current and future business requirements in a cost-effective manner
- Build and repair PC hardware. Any imaging experience would be a benefit.
- Collaborate with external third-party network administrators to prevent system downtime
- Software/hardware/network troubleshooting
- System Backup practices
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'