IT Infrastructure Engineer
To 30K + Benefits | Cardiff | Permanent
Infrastructure Engineer - Data Centre
If you had the opportunity to work in a state of the art facility at the forefront of cutting edge technology, within a company which will invest in your personal development, reward you with private health care, and enable you to take you career to the next level, would you take it?
This opportunity is like no other you will have come across to date, and fortunately all you have to do is apply to find out more. But first let’s make sure you have the right experience.
Essential experience (at least 2 of the below):-
- Windows Server 2008 through to 2016
- Windows Server Services (Active Directory, RDS, Group Policy, Filesharing)
- Hyper-V Server (2012R2 - 2016) Including clustering
- SAN Storage (iSCSI)
- Basic PowerShell for configuring and administrating Hyper-V
- Basic networking and network services (VLANs, subnetting, VPNs, firewalling, DNS, DHCP, etc)
What knowledge can I gain from this position?
- Linux Servers
- ISP Infrastructure
- Vyatta Firewall Technology
If you feel this role could be for you and would like to find out more, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job