The ideal Infrastructure Engineer will be tenacious in managing assignments with a clear sense of priority and be able to apply your skills in a fast-paced and agile environment. The right candidate will have the potential to assume full day-to-day management of our internal IT Service Desk while assuming client facing responsibilities.
- Extensive experience of ITIL Service Management disciplines including Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management;
- Extensive experience of infrastructure virtualisation (VMWare, Citrix etc);
- Extensive experience of Windows and Linux Cloud based IaaS and PaaS (AWS, UKCloud,
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring more junior team members.
- Experience of implementing secure, resilient and available enterprise infrastructure is desirable;
- Experience of modern software delivery practices is desirable (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, DevOps, Agile Delivery phase, GDS Service Manual etc.);
- Experience of industry standard methodologies is desirable (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 27001, PRINCE2);
- Microsoft Technology Specialist or IT Professional certification is desirable (MCSA/MCSE/MCTS/MCITP);
Top of Form
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job