Keep our world moving! You're the brand-new IT Infrastructure Engineer fundamental for our client, a world-leading manufacturer, to ensure their multimillion pound projects have a fully functioning network to complete on-time and within budget.
With over 3-years experience in a similar role, you'll be joining a team of only 2 others due to an increase in demand for their bespoke solutions & services. Working in their Poole-based office of over 300 people, you're ultimately responsible for both the Production & Engineering team's networks. You'll be utilising your expert knowledge of Windows and SAN infrastructure to support in the delivery of emerging technologies vital to the flow & development of our cities across the globe.
You're responsibilities as an IT Infrastructure Engineer include;
- Supporting existing & new Windows environments
- Managing the SAN infrastructure
- Monitoring & troubleshooting backup appliances
- Creating windows environments & roles to meet project demands
- Support & manage Windows clustering and Hyper V technology
- Firewalls / Switches configuration & routing changes
As the ideal IT Infrastructure Engineer, you'll have:
- Good knowledge of Networking / Switches, Vlans and enterprise IT systems
- Experience in Firewall configurations, Sans and backup appliances
- Experience with Dell Servers / desktops/ laptops
As a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this market-leading company will keep you challenged as their reputation for engineering excellence requires the highest quality service from their support team.
You'll have the opportunity to actively contribute to improve the quality of both products & services along while contributing to communications in order to improve awareness of each bespoke project and customer needs.
To be considered for this position as their next IT Infrastructure Engineer, please contact Ellie at Rubicon today or apply via this advert.
- IT engineer
- information technology