IT Infrastructure & Desktop Administrator
IT INFRASTRUCTURE AND DESKTOP ADMINISTRATOR
* 6-12 month contract
* MUST SPEAK MANDARIN
* Paying £90.40 - £120.00 per day DOE
* Based in the UK Head Office in Reading
* 28 days holiday per annum
Gi Group are recruiting for an experienced IT Infrastructure and Desktop Administrator to work for our prestigious international client. Based at their UK Headquarters the ideal candidate will be a bilingual Mandarin and English Speaker with the drive and determination to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers:
* Network implementation and maintenance:
o Responsible for regional/office network implementation and maintenance, including WAN/LAN/Voice solution design, network equipment's configurations and deployment, network system troubleshooting and health checking.
o System implementation and maintenance
o Responsible for windows based system implementation and maintenance, including application servers, cloud desktop, database and storage system.
* IT infrastructure construction and maintenance:
o Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system, UPS etc.
* Supplier management:
o Responsible for service provider quotation, biding, negotiation and supervising the engineering work provided by service provider.
* Help desk support and user training:
o Responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events.
o Responsible for desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users.
o Responsible for user training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
* Previous experience in a similar essential
* Proficient with Windows server systems, such as AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, Knows disk arrays, SAN/NAS storage etc.
* Proficient in TCP/IP technologies.
* Familiar with WAN technologies, knows corporate-level network architecture, knows in routing protocols and configurations, such as BGP, OSPF etc.
* Familiar with LAN technologies, knows building-level LAN architecture. Proficient in common LAN protocols and configurations, such as VLAN, STP etc. Familiar with Huawei switches is preferred.
* Good understanding of laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance.
To apply for the role please email your CV or for more information call Lindsey on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'