IT Infrastructure Consultant - Poole - £35-50K Car
An Infrastructure Consultant is required by a well-established and prestigious technology company. Experience in implementing, testing and documenting complex infrastructure projects is essential.
This is a field-based role so there will be regular travel visiting and meeting with customers.
- Proven background in successfully managing and implementing projects
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (MCSA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, ideally including Office 365, Azure, Intune and Powershell
- Experience in Virtualisation technologies (VMware/HyperV/Citrix/Netscaler)
- Experience of networking, security and storage
The salary offered for this position is between £35-50,000 p.a. depending on experience plus a company car or car allowance. Other benefits include pension, free car parking, child care voucher scheme and staff discounts.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
Contact Michelle Turner at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: Infrastructure Consultant, Infrastructure Project Manager, Project Engineer, Microsoft, Cloud, Virtualisation, Networking, Security.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Project Engineer
- Infrastructure Consultant
- Infrastructure Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'