Vision.Direct.co.uk is now looking for an IT Infrastructure Support Team Leader who is keen to work hard and progress. As well as being pro-active, you will need an excellent attitude, great phone communication and personality.
You should have an exceptional experience within an Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for leading the Support and Infrastructure team day to day. As well as keeping the infrastructure up to date.
- 2nd line support
- Take the ownership of the ticket
- Configure and install the computers and the servers
- Monitoring of the servers
- Deploy all the patches on the infrastructure
- Ability to establish good working relationships with internal user
- Proactive and meticulous
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi task, prioritise and escalate accordingly.
- Good communication, Documentation, and processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Windows Server 2012
- Linux Ubuntu
- Office G Suit (Google Apps)
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with day to day desktop and server troubleshooting hardware/software.
- Network (switch, router, TCP/IP)
- Windows Server
- 2nd Line
- Team Leadership