IT Infrastructure Analyst - Central London - £35K
A position for an IT Infrastructure Analyst who has some Cisco network & server administration experience has become available at one of the UKs leading educators based in Central London. You will get the chance to help maintain and improve some the latest Microsoft, network and VMware technologies on an initial 6 - month FTC.
You must be at least CCNA qualified (or working towards) and have experience across Microsoft server infrastructure, network, and firewall management as well as experience of virtualisation (Hyper-V or VMware) and SAN.
- General Cisco networking experience ideally with Cisco firewall and Cisco ASA
- In depth windows server knowledge including DNS
- Experience in PC & communications hardware installation
- Microsoft Operating systems and software installation
- Network equipment/cable installation and management
- CCNA or above
- MSCE or equivalent (desirable)
This is a fantastic IT Infrastructure Analyst position with the opportunity to also get involved in fantastic and diverse projects within the company. This includes:
- General 2nd line and some 3rd infrastructure support including maintenance and upgrades of the overall IT infrastructure
- The redesign of Proxy and Reverse Proxy Servers
- Network maintenance, upgrades and the deployment of Enterprise Core Switches
- Email System Upgrade
- Backup System Upgrade
This role will be 50:50 split between the support and project work activities and you will also be expected to work with departments and teams to help them with any issues / problems after implementation of systems which have been escalated from the service desk.
The company is based in a great easily accessible location in Central London and offers you the opportunity to be at the forefront of the development of infrastructure systems within the education environment. This is a great opportunity to join on an initial 6-month FTC with the view to potentially extend into a full time permanent position.
My client is looking to pay between £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits.
To apply press apply now or send your CV to
Key words: CCNA, Network, Cisco, Infrastructure, VMWare, Server
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.