IT Infrastructure Analyst - Network & Telecoms - Global Luxury Retail
Our Client are a Global Retailer servicing more than 550 retail stores across the UK, Europe, Middle East and the US. They are currently looking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Analyst based out of their West London Head Office.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, principle duties include;
- Diagnose and resolve Network hardware, software, firmware and network protocol problems
- Design, install and implement new configuration management requirements on network infrastructure.
- Manage Cisco Cal Manager infrastructure
- Design, install and implement new configuration management requirements on checkpoint firewall infrastructure.
- Install, configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot network systems, and peripheral interfaces in a multi-platform environment (Cisco, Checkpoint)
- Maintain expertise in Ethernet termination, fibre knowledge will also be essential.
- Implement network security procedure
- In-depth hardware and networking knowledge TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information management
- CCNP Switching/Routing and security or relevant Experience
- Checkpoint security specialist or relevant experience
- Service Management Practices (ITIL) - Advantageous
- Good knowledge of general security methodologies
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually. If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
- Network Infrastructure
- Cisco Certified
- Ethernet IP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"