Our Client are a Global Retailer servicing more than 550 retail stores across the UK, Europe, Middle East and the US. They are currently looking to recruit a Tax Accountant to support Finance with timely processing and reporting of HMRC based out of their West London Head Office.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, principle duties include;
- Windows Server 2008 to 2012R2 (both setup and maintenance)
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Exchange
- Windows Deployment Services
- Office 365 administration and migration
- General hardware and networking knowledge TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Image deployment using SCCM/MDT
- Citrix Administration
- Windows 7 onward OS support
- LYNC on Line /SFB support.
- Demonstrates excellent approach to internal and external customer service
- Able to deal proactively with issues and resolve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MCSE 2003/2008/2012R2 or relevant Experience
- Exchange Administration or relevant Experience
- Active Directory and VMware is essential
- CCNA or relevant Experience
- Desktop and Server Hardware - 2nd line
- Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Service Management Practices (ITIL) is advantageous.
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually. If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
Please do check our website for other opportunities www.amdas.co.uk
- 2nd Line