Are you tired of studying at college or university? Do you want to turn your passion into a career?
If so, our Infrastructure Technician Apprentice role is the best route to your success.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, 40 hours per week (1 Hour Lunch)
Detailed Job Description:
We are looking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Apprentice for a successful IT and Solutions provider based in the NG2 area of Nottingham who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients.
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable, and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
• Updating company systems.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Good Communication Skills
Be part of team including partaking in banter.
Able to cope under pressure
The main role will consist of cabling/network installation/removing to external businesses and every fortnight will spend a day to assist the Tech Support team.
Working hours will be 40 hours per week.
Flexible start/finish times are available.
- Good Communication Skills Outgoing Reliable Career driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'