We are part of the Pernod Ricard Group - co-leader of the global wines and spirits industry. We are proud to hold one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector, including 19 brands among the top 100 worldwide!
Our key brands include Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu, Lamb’s, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth Gin, Chivas, Jameson, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, G.H. Mumm, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Jacob’s Creek. We are responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of these premium spirits, wines and champagnes in the UK.
We’re looking to recruit a number of undergraduates with the flair and motivation to join our bright futures programme, offering you a huge amount of invaluable business experience in a highly exciting and fun industry. You will have the chance to work for a world-class organisation, with world-class, recognisable brands.
You’ll work collaboratively with your line manager to set objectives at the beginning of the placement, which will focus on business needs as well as your professional development. Your line manager will support you during your placement and will review your progress and development on a regular basis.
A successful placement may lead to a graduate offer - Time to impress!
IT Executive Placement
What’s your role?
To provide a professional, courteous and efficient IT service to our business users.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
• Working as part of the Business Solutions team providing both first and second line application support.
• Active involvement in front office software development projects.
• Working with multiple teams for maximum exposure to systems, processes and ways of working.
• IT Operations tasks including, but not limited to, desktop/laptop, mobile, AV and engineer callouts for both office-based and remote colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with a rewarding experience, a chance to learn new skills, and an opportunity to make a real difference every day. You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
• Be studying a recognised IT-related sandwich undergraduate degree.
• Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above.
• Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent).
• Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement.
• Be available to work for 12 months.
Placements will commence in June 2018 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick. Current salary is £16,000 per annum, with 25 days holiday plus additional benefits.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
If you think you have what it takes to kick start your bright future with Pernod Ricard UK, please visit our careers page and submit your CV and contact details.
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit our website.
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job