IT Incident Manager
Duration: Full time/Permanent
RZ Group has been tasked to find an experienced IT Incident Manager based in Edinburgh. The role will require someone who has excellent problem solving skills and great attention to detail.
You will be responsible to effectively manage Major Incidents, ensuring swift restoration of service and risk mitigation to prevent reoccurrence. You will also assist with incident escalations, service measurement and reporting.
* Manage high priority Incidents, including active management of suppliers and management of both IT and Business stakeholders.
* Manage escalated IT incidents.
* Manage suppliers to ensure root causes are established and permanent fixes are applied.
* Production of accurate service reports.
* Set up and lead meetings and calls with third party suppliers.
* Contribute to the Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) of the IT Major Incident process and wider improvements in IT Service Operations.
* Management of the risks and controls associated with Major Incident Management Process.
* Extensive experience of managing major incidents
* Good knowledge of ITIL V 3 (preferably qualified)
* Previous experience of IT supplier management
* Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Excellent team player
* Strong relationship management skills
* Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal