We are recruiting on behalf of our client who has an excellent opportunity for a competent IT Professional to provide Frontline User Support working with Key Technical Suppliers and to assist with the Digital Transformation of their business.
As an IT Project Consultant, you will play a key role in supporting the business' IT systems, ensuring business critical applications are well maintained and providing a helpdesk service to IT users throughout our head office. There is opportunity remotely based until the new year, but candidates will need to be within travel distance of the office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their knowledge and capabilities in relation to IT and Systems
Key responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot complex issues potentially spanning multiple departments
- Configuring new PC's, phones, mobiles/VOIP phones and iPads
- Providing front line user support
- Troubleshooting network issues and liaising with service providers
- Working with the internal development team to fix issues, gathering, and providing the team with evidence from users
- Help with day to day user and license management across multiple SaaS platforms
- Supporting both standard (Microsoft) and bespoke applications and lifecycle management would also be an advantage
- Develop solid change control mechanisms with appropriate risk mitigation planning
- Producing reports where there is a service outage where it relates to an IT specific service
- Develop and be part of managing and meeting relevant accreditations and standards - ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, Penetration Tests
- Solving technical challenges.
Skills & Knowledge (essential)
- Previous work with VDI is essential
- Demonstrable experience in an IT in a support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within Cyber Security and applications
- Are competent in MS Office/ Databases
- Have strong organisational and problem-solving skills and a positive, helpful attitude
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment and can keep a cool head when the pressure is really on
- Have a genuine interest in technology and desire to learn and expand your skills and knowledge
- Familiarity with cloud-based services and working alongside outsource partners/suppliers
- Well versed in delivering application and infrastructure support, with a tenacious approach to managing timely resolutions.
Candidates' suitability for positions will be judged exclusively on criteria relating to qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience and attitude. There will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Due to the volume of applications for this vacancy Platinum Resourcing will only be contacting those candidates that we feel meet the strict criteria our client has stipulated. If you don't hear from us within 3 working days, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for further vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'