IT Technical Helpdesk Support Analyst. This well-established systems company is enjoying continued growth. Due to an internal promotion, they are seeking a 1st line service desk support analyst to join their friendly and professional client support team. This is a permanent, long-term opportunity to grow and develop within a dynamic and forward-thinking technology firm.
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst - the Role:
- With over 2,000 clients in the UK, the spread of support is varied and will see you taking 'ownership' of support tickets and working to resolution.
- Work combines supporting a key software product, together with general broad-based 1st line IT support issues
- Opportunities exist to grow to 2nd and 3rd line levels within the team, and also into a number of other internal departments as your experience grows
- A standard 37.5 working hours, covering a shift system from 08:00 to 17:30hrs, just Monday to Friday.
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst - the Person:
- General 1st line IT support skills required - Windows operating systems, general applications (e.g. Office), PC and printers, connectivity, some Exchange/AD/365. There will be the opportunity to learn more about SQL.
- Strong customer handling skills will also be required, together with the attitude and aptitude for continued learning and development.
All-in-all this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment where you can employ and develop your skills. The role could suit an IT apprentice, seeking their next career step, or really anyone with the right level of IT and client handling aptitude. Offer subject to a DBS check.
Salary to £20,000, plus 25 days holiday, pension and health-related benefits. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
- 1st line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'