IT Helpdesk Support Technician– A privately owned company that is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of high performance technology products and services for public space locations in the UK and overseas are recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Support Technician to be based in Rendlesham.
The company launched in 2002 and pride themselves on giving the customer the best support and care they can. They provide a ‘happy, friendly and relaxed working environment ‘as well as recognising and encouraging achievements. Training will be provided.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and resolving support calls using their Freshdesk support ticketing system
- Support colleagues where required
- Advise customers on product functionality
- Provide training to customers on an ad-hoc basis
- Keeping customers updated on their support tickets
- Documenting resolutions
- Managing engineer's site visit's
- Liaising with developers to find solutions
- Testing applications
Key attributes should include:
- Experience of IT Helpdesk Support is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL / MySQL is advantageous but not essential
- Experience with remote access applications (e.g. TeamViewer) is desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great telephone manner
- Ability to speak to customers at all levels
- Works will in a team or individually
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to use initiative
This is a full-time position 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. On offer is a salary of £17500 per annum as well as 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays & Pension Scheme. If you have the relevant skills and are interested in this position, please apply by forwarding your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Keywords: Microsoft, IT, Helpdesk, Technician, Support, SQL, TeamViewer
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.