IT Helpdesk Assistant
£23,000 + Pension + Parking
This is an excellent role for IT Helpdesk Assistant who is seeking a new role with a very successful and exciting organisation, there will be plenty of opportunity for progression in this role.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with providing support for users based on-site and at remote locations throughout the UK
- Managing busy helpdesk function and overseeing calls from users requiring IT support
- Solving problems at 'first call’ where possible or co-ordinating engineering support for users
- Producing job sheets and allocating work to be completed to team of field based engineers
- Providing support for hardware, software, services, tablets, Androids and Window phones
- Tracking jobs being completed on system from instigation point through to successful completion
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'