IT Helpdesk Support Analyst - £25k + company car
Our client is an industry leading business with offices in multiple locations around England. They are a multi-award winning and fast-growing business with ever increasing IT requirements offering exciting technical challenges and genuine career opportunities.
The role is to assist with the day to day operations within a busy IT team. You will have the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in a fast-paced business environment for a rapidly expanding company.
For the IT Helpdesk Support Analyst you will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have a genuine drive to deliver exceptional customer service.
Salary is £25,000 per annum, plus a company car.
Main Duties of the IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
- Answering and resolving helpdesk tickets
- Providing installation, configuration and helpdesk support services for around 225 users distributed over multiple UK locations
- Working closely with both customers and suppliers at all levels
- You need a willingness to work additional hours, out of hours and at weekend when required including participation in the on call rota
- Based in the Head Office with travel to and working from any of the group offices on a regular basis
Person Specification for IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
- 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience of operational administration for Windows and Exchange servers
- The ability to hit the ground running in a busy team
- Enthusiastic, motivated and confident team player
- Full driving license is essential due to travel (company car provided)
- Superb customer service and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active work ethic and open to new ideas
- An understanding or qualification in ITIL is desirable
Free car parking, competitive salary, genuine career progression, company car
For further information regarding this IT Helpdesk Support Analyst, please call Andy at Contact Point Resourcing, or APPLY NOW.
- Support Analysts