1st Line IT Support Assistant
Based Colchester (Own Transport Essential)
We are recruiting for a public health service organisation who require a temporary IT Support Assistant to deliver 1st line support to their internal customers. With end users ranging in their use and ability with the IT systems candidates must be able to demonstrate a calm and measured approach maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
The role is to work on a full time basis (8am - 4pm or 10am - 6pm) until the end of September 2018.
Based out out of the headquarters in Colchester, this role is to start immediately. The opportunity would suit anyone with a keen interest in IT and proven experience within a similar IT role.
Key Responsibilities of the IT Support Assistant
- Being the first point of contact to all end users
- Making and maintaining accurate records on all company systems
- Solving issues remotely and face to face
- Keeping up to date with policies, procedures and instructions
- Building effective, strong, internal and external business relationships
Person Specification for the IT Support Assistant
- A keen interest and experience within an IT department
- Well versed with Microsoft Office and IT packages (Bit Locker/Java/MS Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro active and enthusiastic
- Uses own initiative
- Works well as part of a team
- Highly organised
Benefits for the IT Support Administrator
- Monday to Friday, full time hours (flexible start time)
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- On site car park at Headquarters
- Working within a fantastic, well known public organisation
If you feel you have the necessary skills to take on this role and would be interested to committing to this team for the next 8 to 12 weeks please apply via this website today
- "1st line support" "IT Helpdesk"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"