Job Title: IT Helpdesk Specialist
Salary: £24000 to £26000
Hours: 8:30am To 5pm
IT Helpdesk Specialist
Our client is an ever growing third party health-care supplier who are looking for a skilled IT professional to join their helpdesk support team. The successful individual with have the following attributes:
• 3rd level qualification in IT (or graduating in the near future)
• Experience in a customer-facing IT role
• Keen problem-solving skills and comfortable taking the initiative
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team or individually, to multitask and prioritise work
• Good communicator, comfortable dealing with people at all levels of the organisation
• The ability to adapt to new tasks and flexibility in approach to work
• Flexibility to travel to other group locations, full driving license (own transport would be beneficial)
• A keen interest in developing IT expertise as on the job training and the opportunity to earn industry certifications will be provided
The candidate will also be able to demonstrate ability with the following:
• Windows Server 2008/2012 Administration including Active Directory, DNS and DHCP (Essential)
• Windows 7/8/10 and PC applications (Essential)
• Wired and Wireless LAN infrastructure
• Microsoft Exchange or Office 365
• Microsoft Office 2010 and upwards
• PC and laptop hardware maintenance
• Experience with Microsoft DPM, Solarwinds, SAP, Websense, SQL Server, McAfee ePO, Kaspersky, PBX Administration, Hyper-V, Cisco, ADSL, Smartphones and tablets (Android and iOS), Endpoint Encryption would be beneficial but by no means essential
IT Helpdesk Specialist
There will be a variety of duties that will be expected of the IT Helpdesk Specialist, some of the daily duties would include:
• 1st line user support (developing into 2nd and 3rd line support should it be required)
• Interaction with users via telephone, e-mail and helpdesk system to provide technical support, advice and problem solving.
• Maintaining the helpdesk, ensuring issues are logged and users kept up to date on their status.
• Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and service providers to ensure timely resolution of issues.
• Work closely with other IT team members to perform root cause analysis and implement solutions.
• Occasionally travelling to one of their 14 UK-wide sites to assist with IT issues
Our client is a 3rd party medical device and consumable supplier, working with thousands of healthcare providers to ensure they provide a comprehensive portfolio of pharmaceutical products.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job