Becoming an IT Helpdesk Analyst / Service Desk with Capita Enterprise Services in Ruddington:
Exciting Opportunity has arisen to join our service desk team in Ruddington. We will provide you the training you need to develop your career in the direction you wish to take while in a supportive environment. What we seek is applicants' that have an interest in IT that want to further their IT career and who have a call /contact centre/ helpdesk and/or service desk background.
So great opportunity to learn new skills as well as a lot of opportunity to progress in near future.
What you will do:
- Provide a first, and single, point of contact into Capita Services Desks for all supported businesses
- Ensuring incoming incidents are logged accurately and that sufficient information is recorded in the relevant incident logging software, and following and adhering to stringent processes.
- Ensuring that all cases owned are resolved in accordance to the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools and resolution for desktop problems. Assign calls to correct third party queues where appropriate;
- Escalate any issues but try and ensure they are dealt with before problems occur;
- Helping build a greater First Time Fix (FTF) capability within the Service Desk
Your experience will include:
- Any previous experience of working in a Service Desk, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Helpdesk or 1st line support environment
- MS Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of logging calls and complaint handling
- Understanding of Desktop Operating Systems and/or MS Office Products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly customer facing skills including listening skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to diffuse potentially confrontational situations and to remain calm and reasonable when dealing with difficult calls
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team as well as their own and uses own initiative
- Ability to follow procedures and processes
- Flexible to new technologies.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Smart and presentable
- Ability and willing to undergo SC security vetting if successful.
- An understanding of MS Active Directory User Administration
- Working knowledge/experience of Remedy and/or Landesk
About Capita Enterprise Services
Capita Enterprise Services is part of our IT Services business and is a customer-focused, trusted IT services provider that brings together the right people, processes and technology to transform an organisation's IT services. From individual IT services to a total IT outsource or even our value-added reseller service; we get to know your challenges and design the right solution for you. Interested? Join our talented team here and you'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of customers covering both public and private sectors.
IT Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 25 days after 2 years and to 27 after 5 years), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
At our Ruddington office, you will also benefit from free parking, and an onsite canteen.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Catherine Gander on for a confidential chat.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- customer service
- ms office
- active directory
- complaint handling
- call logging
- service desk/helpdesk/1st line support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job