IT Helpdesk (Remote Support) Engineer
Location: Bristol, Avon, BS4
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
About our client
Our client provides clients with nationwide Managed IT Services, specialising in Cloud / Hybrid orientated infrastructure, along with supporting the customers on premise Hardware, Operating Systems, and Key Applications.
TheIT Helpdesk (Remote Support) Engineer role
Based in their Bristol office, the successful applicant will join their skilled Support Team providing high standard telephone and remote assistance to their customers. The helpdesk plays a vital role in their support operation; they ensure their clients receive responses and resolutions to exceed their contracted Service Level Agreements.
The ideal IT Helpdesk (Remote Support) Engineer will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent client telephone manner and written communications
- 1st and 2nd line IT support
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012, R2, SBS and Windows 7 / 8
- Active Directory
- Mobile OS and devices
- Virus / Malware scanning and removal
- Remote support tools i.e. RDP and Team viewer
The following experience would also be desirable for the IT Helpdesk (Remote Support) Engineer:
- Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Mac OSX and Apple devices
- ITIL Knowledge
- This role is office based; however, having a clean and full driving licence is desirable.
Benefits of the IT Helpdesk (Remote Support) Engineer role:
They offer a competitive benefits package, 23 days holiday + bank holidays, healthcare, pension, discount hub and much more.
If you feel you’re suitable for thisIT Helpdesk (Remote Support) Engineer role then please apply today!