IT Helpdesk / 1st Line / 2nd Line / IT Support Engineer / Technical Support / Projects Engineer /
IT Helpdesk / Projects Engineer with 3 years' + experience providing 1st/2nd line IT Support and a full UK clean driving licence is needed by our client, a well-established, an award-winning IT Solutions and VoIP telephony provider, to be based in Newark (Nottinghamshire).
With regional offices now located across the South, East Anglia, Midlands and London, this dynamic and forward-looking business has grown considerably over the past few years.
They are now on the lookout for a new member to join their team.
About the Role
Your role will be split between providing helpdesk support their clients, and assisting with project delivery and installations. Travel to various client locations may be required.
Opportunities for one-to-one training and career development will be provided.
About Your Skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience providing 1st/2nd line IT Support, and knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop platforms (particularly Server 2008 / 2012 & Windows 7 / 8 / 10)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Versions
- Connectivity (including routers, firewalls & security)
- VoIP Telephony
- Other common software applications
- Any knowledge of ticketing/RMM software (advantageous)
About Your Traits
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Aptitude for problem solving & analysis
- Ability to think logically and troubleshoot & seeing issues through to completion
- Polite & patient nature with clients at all times
- Friendly presence & helpful attitude
- Ability to work effectively independently & as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Capable of multitasking effectively during busy times
What's On Offer
- Salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Industry training
- Phone & laptop
- and other attractive benefits! (depending on experience)
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th March 2018
- IT Helpdesk / 1st Line / 2nd Line / IT Support Engineer / Technical Support / Projects Engineer /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job