IT Helpdesk Manager
Helpdesk Manager - ITIL
ITIL, SLA, Management, Leader, Training, Windows, AD, Exchange, O365
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
If you are a Technical Team Leader with strong leadership & management skills and previous experience as the technical lead of a large team, supporting large customers and partners, then this is the job for you. You will be the central point of contact for the technical support team and customers , maximizing and improving support team service quality/performance levels. You must have over 2 years' experience within a similar role as well as exceptional B2B customer facing experience.
- Supporting Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Administering users and groups using Active Directory, implementing Group Policies
- Microsoft Office 365 or Azure configuration and administration
- Windows Server Installation/administration (2012/2012 R2 or 2016)
- Networking TCP/IP and connectivity (knowledge of Cisco routers\switches would be highly
- High level written and verbal communication skills are essential
If you are interested in the above vacancy and possess the skills and qualities needed - please submit your CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job