Change Recruitment are currently searching for an IT Help Desk Engineer for a prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants based in Taunton, Somerset.
To be the first point of contact for staff & clients needing IT support, to resolve or refer jobs to your colleagues & clients to ensure IT systems are working effectively.
- 1st line support responding to the helpdesk phone and email inbox, logging jobs onto the helpdesk System resolving where possible or referring to an appropriate team member if necessary.
- Monitoring client Data Backups and servers on a daily basis.
- Checking in IT equipment orders and organising returns when necessary.
- On request to book out IT equipment e.g. projectors and screens, as requested by staff, ensuring they are in good working order and available.
- Assist with producing client equipment quotations.
- Setting up meeting rooms for staff meetings.
- Maintaining the IT equipment asset register.
- Set up new employees on IT systems according to requirements so they are able to successfully logon on their first day at work.
- Build new computers and laptops, asset tagging and updating the register.
- Registration and filing of HP Care Packs for servers, printers, PCs and Laptops etc.
- Generate and maintain client network folders.
- PC and Laptop maintenance and general housekeeping.
- Training will be provided where necessary.
- Other general office duties as required.
If you have excellent customer service skills, a calm and flexible approach, IT work experience and good communication skills.
In return, our client is offering a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job