IT Helpdesk / Customer Technical Support Analyst. This leading software vendor currently has two vacancies for experienced, client-focused technical support analysts to work at their support centre in Poole. Work focuses on remote IT/technical support, configuration and administration of the company's systems, used by a wide range of major public and private sector organisations across the UK.
Customer Support Analyst - The company:
The company is well-established, has an excellent reputation in it's industry, and an enviable market-share which is seeing good growth. The company offers great career prospects for candidates willing to learn and develop their skills for the long-term.
Customer Support Analyst - The role:
Joining a dedicated customer support team, this role will see you providing 1st & 2nd line support to their UK client-base. The department is very collaborative and also has a 3rd line team for escalations.
Working to SLAs and KPIs, you will be using a process-driven, diagnostic approach to resolving issues. Tickets range from reasonably fast fixes and workarounds, to longer-term, more in-depth problems that will see you liaising with the Development teams for software fixes. The position offers a great opportunity to improve your problem management skills, interfacing with clients and a number of internal stakeholders.
Customer Support Analyst - The person:
The company has very high customer satisfaction levels and it is critical this is maintained. As such, the support manager needs people to have exceptional client interaction and handling skills. Clear communication skills, a personable nature, lots of integrity, and that extra 'sparkle' that makes for a superb client experience.
On the technical side, candidates must have come from a similar 'IT' / technical client-service position, with strong: -
- PC skills - e.g. complex file management and registry structure, batch file configuration, task scheduling
- Installation & configuration & support of server-based products and Microsoft operating systems
- LAN/WAN/Cloud exposure
- SQL Server experience useful
- MSP experience useful (although this firm is NOT a managed services provider, having experience of supporting a variety of external clients will be a useful skill)
Customer Support Analyst - Additional:
- As you will sometimes be exposed to sensitive client data, any job offer will be subject to an initial security / background check.
- Although this is a remote support role, there will be occasions where you visit client site. As such, candidates must be able to drive and have access to a car.
Customer Support Analyst - Summary:
For the right individual this could be a terrific opportunity to join an agile and creative support team that encourages and fosters growth. Salary £22k - £28k depending on experience. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
- Windows Server
- service desk