IT Helpdesk Analyst/Permanent/Leeds
Your new company
IT Helpdesk Analyst required for a public sector organisation based in North Leeds. Through their IT systems and staff, the IT Services team seek to provide an integrated, organisation wide approach to information technology, supporting a broad ranging user bases.
Your new role
As the IT Helpdesk Analyst, you will provide an effective first line resolution and escalation service for IT, library and learning resources to ensure that incidents, problems and service requests are dealt with according to agreed SLA's.
You will provide 1st line support to users requiring assistance with IT systems and core software and IT networks. This will also include support to the phone system, tablets and mobile devices and basic IT security issues. You will also assist the 2nd line IT Support Team in carrying out service requests as requested.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience of providing 1st line support in a large complex environment is essential
- Experience in Windows desktops technologies including Windows10 /Microsoft Office suite/enterprise phone system.
- Experience providing face to face and remote support
- Experience of O365 would be advantageous
- Experience of Microsoft Teams will be essential
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment would be ideal
- It is essential that you can communicate ideas clearly and effectively both written and verbally
- You will have experience in building good relationships at all levels across stakeholder groups and partner organisations
What you'll get in return
- Salary package of up to £20,130-£21,814 negotiable on experience
- Leave entitlement of 25-30 days dependant on length of service in addition to statutory bank and public holidays plus local discretionary days and days when the organisation is closed.
- Competitive pension package
- A healthy work-life balance for all employees
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
- IT Helpdesk Analyst/IT Support Analyst/1st Line Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'