IT Helpdesk Analyst- Reading
Have you gained experience within an IT Support role/ IT Helpdesk/ Customer Service? Are you now looking for your next challenge? If so the role as IT Helpdesk Analyst ESP Global Services could be the next role for you.
What does the role of IT Helpdesk Analyst involve?
You will work as part of the ESP Global Services team to log all customer tickets accurately and proactively monitor and chase outstanding tickets within agreed contractual service levels.
* Receive and log customer tickets and questions raised by providers via System, tickets will be received via email
* Identify the correct priority and SLA (and category where required) and capture a full detailed description of the issue.
* To log all provider chases within the customer tool and own, to ensure they have been logged
* Proactively monitor, identify and chase service providers on any tickets that are in jeopardy of breaching contractual obligations
* Own tickets and ensure the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle
* Maintain a high level of customer service always to provide an excellent customer service experience
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
*Previous experience of working in a customer service role, within an IT background
*You must be immediately available or within a weeks notice
*Ability to work under pressure
*Excellent customer service skills
* A good understanding of IT networks & IT Fundamentals
* Comptia A+ and/ or MCP accreditation - Ideal but not essential for your application to be considered
* Fluent in Dutch or other languages - ideal but not essential for your application to be considered
* Previous ticket management experience
Monday - Friday (7.5 hour days)
Shift times: 6.30am - 3pm and 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
* Free parking
* We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts hundreds of courses
* We also provide employees with Perkbox which enables discounts with most major retailer's restaurants and leisure providers
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for 25 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Singapore, Trinidad, Chicago and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- ITIL foundation awareness