The RFU are on the lookout for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join out IT support team as a Helpdesk Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for customer service and technology to work in a varied and challenging role; delivering high quality 1st line support to our staff and all associates of the RFU, via email, phone and face to face methods.
As such, proven experience in a customer service role, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels is crucial, in order to ensure an effective service is being provided. Experience of working on a service desk, specifically around prioritisation is mutually important.
Working alongside 7 other Helpdesk Analysts, reporting to our Service Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Logging incidents and service requests into the RFU IT Support System
- Assisting with testing and providing feedback for our externally facing services and products
- Providing regular updates to users on the status of their issues
- Assisting with ordering and the delivery of IT equipment
- Assisting in maintaining the IT knowledge base with detailed documentation
- Ensuring all incidents and service requests adhere to SLAs and are recorded accurately against KPIs
Technology is currently at the forefront of everyone’s minds here at the RFU, with some exciting and innovative projects currently underway.
To be part of this fantastic team and their journey, apply now!
Here, you can also view the full job description and find out more about life at the RFU and the benefits we offer our employees.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job