This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As the IT Helpdesk Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Providing helpdesk 1st line support via telephone and remote access tools.
- Assisting with implementations progressing into development related tasks such as bug fixing and feature development.
The successful IT Helpdesk Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- A level or equivalent in an IT related subject.
- The ability to demonstrate independent learning and research skills.
- Basic literacy with a keen interest in the sector.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies.
- Exposure to Software Development tools.
- Please note due to location a car driver would be preferable, however, the following villages are commutable via public transport, Moreton-in-Marsh, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon.
In return, the IT Helpdesk Analyst will receive a starting salary of £17,000 - £19,000 pa dependent on experience. You will also receive 22 days holiday increasing to 25 days plus statutory holidays.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job