We are currently seeking experienced IT Helpdesk Support Analysts to join our team of contractors. This role covers the London area at a variety of locations throughout the city and the surrounding area. Successful candidates will be utilised on a variety of in-progress and upcoming 1st and 2nd line support roles.
In addition to good all-round IT support skills, candidates must have excellent communication skills as roles will be customer service oriented. The ability to understand and follow pre-scripted processes is also essential. Applicants must be very customer-focused, taking pride in completing work to the highest of standards.
- Worked/working as an IT contractor via Umbrella or has own Limited Company
- Previous experience of IT Support roles (1st Line and/or 2nd Line) - ensure all experience is CLEARLY noted on your CV when applying. Please note applications without obvious experience will not be considered.
- Hardware support- desktop, laptop, EPOS, tablet, smartphone, hand-held terminals
- Software support - OS migration, OS upgrade, software configuration and updating
- Break-fix experience on laptops and desktops
- Excellent general PC knowledge
- Must be eligible to work in UK and a current UK resident
- This is an ad-hoc contractor position. The amount of work will vary on a week-by-week basis and this job is ideally suited to existing contractors who are looking for additional revenue streams.
- Hardware Support
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line