We are currently recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Advisor to work in a busy company in Clevedon. As part of the IT helpdesk team, this role is responsible for answering calls from customers and business clients, assisting with their Wi-Fi questions and queries or taking an accurate message and arranging call backs for the 2nd or 3rd line technical team.
Responsibilities will include:
- 1st Line telephone support (inbound) talking customers and business clients through a number of solutions to try to solve their problem
- Call logging and recording accurate notes on a CRM system
- Responding to email and text queries
- Responding to instant webchat and social media queries
- Provide updates to end users regarding progress
- Coordinate engineers to visit sites
- Escalate priority and complex technical issues quickly
- Undertake other tasks as required by management from time to time
The right candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent and clear customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous customer service experience (preferably in an office environment)
- Comfortable working in a busy environment with fluctuating workloads
- A willingness to learn
- A track record of good time keeping
You do not need previous experience in an IT role although you will need to be fairly confident with IT/technology. Experience within the IT sector or a relevant qualification would be advantageous, however, training is provided.
This position is full time 37.5 hours a week 5 days out of 7, and the office is open 24/7, so you will be working some days and some nights paying £18,000 - £18,500.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.