A new opportunity has arisen in our clients Leamington office for an ICT Systems and Support Administrator. The successful candidate will assist in the administration of the Firm’s IT and Telephony systems, provide advice to users, assist in the implementation of new equipment and services. You will work closely with the ICT Manager and all of the users within the Firm. You will need excellent communication and organisational skills as well as the required technical capabilities. In return, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for an interesting, challenging and rewarding career in this well-established and forward-thinking Firm.
This role sits within the Business Support Department, which is a key strategic discipline within the business. The Firm benefits from strong expertise in family and private client matters, medical negligence, personal injury, immigration, civil and commercial litigation, commercial property, residential conveyancing, criminal law and employment law.
- To assist in the administration of the Firm's IT and Telephony systems and to provide support, advice and guidance to users.
- To assist the Firm in the implementation of new IT and Communications equipment or services.
- To advise the Members of any failure in the systems and to keep them informed of progress in the IT Manager’s absence.
- To ensure that no information about the Firm, its clients, its finances or its dealings are discussed or shown to any person not authorised by the Members to receive such information.
- To assist staff in their day to day operations and ensure that required tools and services are available to them in order that they work effectively and efficiently.
- To provide any training to staff that will enable them to achieve their, and the systems, full potential.
- To be responsible for resolving issues in an efficient and timely manner and escalating, including to 3rd party providers, where appropriate.
- To manage and administer the Firm’s Case Management systems, including developing new templates and workflows and improving the efficiency and accessibility of the existing systems.
- To manage and administer the Firm’s servers, desktops and network infrastructure.
- To develop expertise in any required areas that would enable more robust management and administration of systems.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Windows 10, Server 2012 R2 and Hyper-V, SQL, RDS, DFS, DAC, FSRM
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Ubiquity and Netgear switches
- Office 365 administration
- McAfee ePO and Total Endpoint Protection Suite
- Structured cabling
- HP Physical Servers
- Problem solving and analysis
- Good communication skills and time keeping
- Willingness to learn
- Personal qualities of loyalty and discretion
- Car owner and willingness to travel between all 4 sites as required
- Problem Solving
- Resolving Issues