An opportunity has arisen for a Part Time IT Administrator. SALARY UP TO £26,000
Working for a small IT Software business, you will be based in the client's home office.
Your duties will include:
• Outbound calls to current subscribers to renew subscriptions
• Using Quickbooks to raise Invoices plus other documentation
• Basic IT Software support of clients over the phone with any issues
• General administration duties
Working hours can be flexible between 10am-5pm Monday-Friday, the most important hours are the afternoon as they are the busiest time. Salary will be dependent on this.
The ideal candidate:
- The client is looking an educated candidate a Graduate or someone with good A Levels
- Some IT Helpdesk experience, background in IT
- Clear telephone manner is essential
- Experience of using Quickbooks will be helpful.
This role would suit a person looking to work around their family as with flexible hours, you can drop off at school, earn and be back for their dinner time. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who does not mind working in a small, quiet, home office environment.
BASED BETWEEN HIGHGATE AND ARCHWAY STATIONS
- General Administration
- Outbound Calls