Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
37 hours per week
Detailed Job Description:
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Hardware Technician Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Hardware Technician Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Desktop PC and laptop software builds and imaging
• Testing and fault finding of various IT and audio-visual hardware
• Providing hard drive/solid state disks erasure and destruction techniques
• Erasing and configuring network infrastructure hardware
• Auditing and logging IT and audio-visual hardware
• Maintaining stocks of equipment
• Following in-house procedures & processes from start to finish
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required due to organisational requirements from time to time.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Taking care of surplus IT, telecoms and office equipment, our client offers IT collection & disposal services throughout the UK, using only approved treatment facilities. Verified DOD compliant and licensed by the Environment agency to collect & transport waste electrical and electronic equipment, they offer the fast & friendly service of hard drive erasure, reuse/recycle services, competitive prices, secure data destruction, buy-back options for surplus/redundant equipment and have strict policies with regards to how this equipment is disposed of in order to protect the environment.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will have good attention to detail and show initiative.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
Location - Wokingham, RG41
Working Hours = Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Wage = £180 per week, £9360 per annum
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
Due to the nature of this role that includes some lifting, a good level of physical fitness is needed.
- • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner. • You will be willing to work hard and eager to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'