IT Hardware Engineer
£25,000 per annum
Woodrow Mercer have been engaged by a global IT organisation to recruit an experienced IT Hardware Engineer to work in their successful field operation on a permanent basis.
- You will complete service, maintenance and repairs on computers, notebooks, desktops, workstations, printers/plotters and peripherals of different manufacturers independently.
- Thanks to the good work and support from our despatch department, you will be able to fulfil the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and put a smile on the customer's face.
- You will log the progress of your work on site, using our self-developed ticketing system on your computer.
The successful candidate will already..
- Have sound knowledge about the components in the different devices, in particular HP products.
- Have a Full driver's licence.
In return, we offer..
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- BUPA Medical
- Pension Scheme
- Van + Fuel Card
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges.
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme.
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
Interested? Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job