Are you a graduate or do you have Business to Business sales experience and are looking to pursue a career in recruitment?
I am working with a client who have been established just over 15 years focusing on IT within a generalist and niche market and due to the extraordinary growth. My client are looking to expand their team once again. They are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants in which they can teach and support.
Happy to consider Graduates and B2B sales expereince individuals ( Strong cold calling experience)
Successful applicants will benefit from:
• The support and guidance of a highly experienced management team
• Innovative training, development and leadership programmes
• Fast-track career opportunities with unlimited potential
• Strong flexible benefits and incentive packages (individual and team targets)
• Vibrant and rewarding environment with increasing holiday entitlement
• An established client base to develop and build upon
• Winning new business clients
• Effectively utilise the contacts, relationships and information to further develop business
• Source high calibre candidates to meet and exceed client expectations
• Manage client relationships to ensure client satisfaction
• Cross sell within business clients, up-sell and develop return business
• Achieve agreed revenue targets
• Develop leads from candidate relationships
• Develop and manage a consistent revenue stream
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'