Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Graduate IT Technician for their client based in Paignton.
This is a career building opportunity for a IT Graduate to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Graduate IT Technician you would be placed into an in-house technologist team who will be looking after business system solutions using predominantly SQL query and relational databases.
- To work with colleague to define and create technical solutions to meet with business requirements
- Develop solutions using agreed tools
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all company systems
- Working in a small in-house IT team
- Degree in IT OR relevance qualifications within IT
- Basic SQL query knowledge
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time Graduate IT Technician permanent position, working 8-5 monday to friday.
If this Graduate IT Technician position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- 1st line
- 2nd line
- 3rd line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job