Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client to assist in sourcing an IT Governance and Risk Manager to be based in Manchester, paying up to £60,000.
You will work within the technology advisory team reporting to a Director and co-working with other members of the Practice. The engagements you work on will be entirely mixed; ranging from public sector, fimnancial services, FMCG and retail. This role may extend to UK-wide travel - and would suit a professional who relishes diversity.
The primary responsibilities include:
* Project managing technology advisory engagements
* Development of the broader team's GRC technology expertise
* Leading teams and coaching and developing others;
* Identifying and cultivating opportunities with new and existing clients
* Experience of implementing one or more of the leading advisory technologies
* Experience of designing or reviewing IT processes and controls and performing IT risk assessments.
* Experience of managing large implementation programmes.
* Experience of interacting with senior project stakeholders.
* Experience in leading teams of specialists and coaching junior members of staff.
* An IT-related degree and/or professional qualification (e.g. CISA)
* Experience in designing or reviewing financial and operational processes.
* Experience in developing new sales opportunities.
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual who will relish this business development opportunity, using their skills in developing key relationships.
In addition we are looking for someone who:
· Is committed to professional and personal development;
· Is a committed team player;
· Is enthusiastic about technology;
· Identifies opportunities to provide additional services;
· Has the ability to work effectively in the face of pressure and will not compromise professional standards;
· Is capable of assessing risk.