We are looking for a strong communicator to be based out of our Head Office in Bracknell who will discuss requirements with the end user or estate agent within the business, and be able to formulate a plan to create the relevant application user interface.
You will be exposed to exciting and cutting-edge projects and will be involved in the development of new Customer Experience functionality and maintenance of existing systems across several products and be required to lead a fast-moving dynamic Front-End development team involved throughout the software development life cycle.
The role requires project leadership experience, with extensive experience in hands on coding of Front-End technologies.
Collaborate with colleagues to ensure effective front-end React development and support of all front-end React applications within the business.
The Lead React Developer will be an integral part of a customer experience team that compliments an existing Back-End Business Solutions development team of 6 members. They will be required to work in collaboration with this team.
The Lead React Developer will be the key technical resource in the implementation of exceptional User Experience across our internal, external, web & mobile Customer Experience requirements. They would be provided with graphical support from our User Interface Designer.
- At least seven years commercial front-end development experience.
- At least one year’s commercial React development experience.
- At least one years’ experience as a lead developer in a commercial environment.
- Experience in working as part of a team and working towards tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Highly organised and diligent with an acute attention to detail.
- Presentable, well-spoken and leads by example.
- Front-end development project leadership.
- Developing & maintaining greenfield single page applications.
- Develop a flexible and well structured front-end architecture & supporting APIs.
- Helping the team to understand and better develop with ReactJS.
- Creation of functional specifications.
- User Experience UX champion for internal & external customers.
- Simplified process mapping & creation of easier user interfaces.
- Analyse, design and code new software modules as per the agreed technical specifications.
- Create and maintain program documentation and version release notes.
- Perform first level testing of your own projects and second level testing of modules developed by other team members.
- Ensure new projects are compatible with the existing systems.
- Research new technologies and continually update technical knowledge.
- Resolve day to day reported bugs in the system.
- Experience of leading front-end development projects with internal & external teams
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces
- Experience in creating complex single page applications SPA for both web & mobile
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with a multitude of research techniques including stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, user journey mapping, user interviews, usability testing, A/B split and multivariate MVT testing, funnel & traffic analysis
- Excellent communication skills & stakeholder management
- Exceptional front-end development experience (min. 7-10 years)
- React (min. 1-2 years)
- Automation Testing - Jasmine, Specflow, Selenium
- Experience in working with REST Services, WCF, JSON, XML & XSL
- A good understanding of security concerns such as XSS, CSRF etc.
- Provide a portfolio of UX/UI development projects
- Knowledge or understanding of backend systems (.NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC and SQL Server)
- Oracle Eloqua
- New ECMAScript 6 features
- Team Foundation Server TFS
- Chart Design - ChartJS, Highcharts
- CMS - Wordpress
- Microsoft Office