An SME banking client of ours is looking for a Japanese speaking IT Finance and Administration Officer to work in the London head office.
The IT Finance and Administration Officer is part of the team responsible for managing the financial accounting affairs of the Information Systems Group. Overseeing invoice processing, payables and receivables, asset management, and budget and contractual administration reporting to the head of the division.
Description of Duties:
- Invoice Processing- Investment and Expense Budget Administration
- Investment and Expense Payables and Receivables Administration
- Supplementary Responsibilities of the IT Finance and Administration Officer include:-
- IT Asset Management
- Contractual Administration
- Timesheet Reconciliation and Reporting
- Business Trip arrangements and reimbursement
To be considered for this role you will need a background in financial administration or financial accounting ideally within Banking. Fluent in Japanese is preferable, along with supervisory or management experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job