IT Field Engineer / Field Support Engineer / EPoS / IT Support
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Field Support Engineer with experience in EPoS software and hardware and a Full UK Driving Licence to join a well-established and growing service delivery company.
You will be based in and around the Reading / Berks area, covering the South East, South and South West.
Due to growth and new contract wins, they are expanding their team in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a broad role and a great customer base, allowing them to work with a variety of different EPoS, IT and Network Hardware platforms in various industries, including Hospitality, Food and Beverage, Retail, Healthcare and Manufacturing.
- Providing onsite support services on EPoS, I.T. and Network/Comms infrastructure, hardware and software
- Working with your line management to ensure that your local spares holdings are always sufficient to ensure that you can achieve first time fix resolutions in the vast majority of site visits
- Working with other members of your team to ensure that regional SLA targets are consistently achieved and that customers satisfaction levels are consistently high
You must have experience in the installation, troubleshooting and support of the following:
- EPoS Software
- EPoS Hardware (experience of Micros, NCR, J2 Aures and Epson advantageous)
- EPoS Back Office hardware (PC's, Servers etc)
- Network Infrastructure (Routers, Hubs, Switches, Controllers etc)
- Cabling Infrastructure (Cat5, Cat6, Wireless etc)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Willing to be based from home and to travel as required by the company, including the need for overnight stays away from home
- Ability to use standard Microsoft Windows and Office products
- Excellent communication with colleagues and customers
- Ability to methodically work through and resolve onsite problems
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan, time manage, and multi-task
- Flexibility, reliability, tolerance and energy
- Ability to empathise with customer needs whilst at the same time being ever mindful of the commercial requirements of the company
- A true passion for technology and providing exceptional customer service
Package: Competitive base + paid overtime + paid on call/standby rota (weekends and bank holidays) + pension + company van + laptop, tablet, mobile phone
If you are looking for a fast paced working environment within a company that recognises, encourages and rewards their engineers, this may be the perfect role for you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- IT Field Engineer / Field Support Engineer / EPoS / IT Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job