IT Facilities Manager 12 month contract
IT Facilities Manager required for well established business based in the heart of Bournemouth town center.
You will be offered the responsibility for the management and development of a team of 5 direct reports providing a centre of expertise supporting their business functions with a headcount in excess of 800 staff.
You will be overseeing the smooth operation of all hard and soft services, general facilities & premises functions and projects in a building under an FRI lease, through the provision of developed technical skills.
· Provides guidance on technical and legislative issues, actively handling those outside the expertise of the local team.
· Manages key supplier relationships maintaining monthly KPI's and reporting back to the HGPF as necessary.
· Provides support to the other site FM's generally, and specifically during times of constrained resource on site.
· Provides out of hours support for emergency situations with site attendance wherever necessary, providing management of potential critical situations.
· Leads Facilities projects, providing technical support for office planning and office moves, editing and publishing accurate CAD drawings and specification documentation.
· Provides recommendations and input into technology solutions that both enhance and provide benefit to the business, e.g., video and voice conferencing.
What you will bring:
- Contract management & negotiation skills.
- Space planning experience (basic CAD skills also desirable)
- PC literate and competent in all relevant MS applications, ie, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A competent understanding of / experience of technical areas of premises management, ie, cabling infrastructure, building plant and building management systems, audio visual systems.
- Significant experience in an FM role
- MBIFM qualification / working towards (desirable)
To apply please contact Charmaine Padfield at Bond Williams IT Bournemouth
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Facilities Manager / CAD/ Infrastructure / H&S
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'