IT Facilities Management Project Manager - IT Project Management - 5 month Fixed Term Contract- Dudley - Global Facilities Management
I am currently recruiting for a IT Facilities Management Project Manager to join a growing Facilities Management business based in Dudley. The business in question are undertaking a large IT transformation which includes them replacing their core facilities systems.
As part of the IT Facilities Management Project Manager role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Be Responsible for the IT mobilisation of new and current contracts
- Full life cycle project management of software implementation and site builds projects
- Manage project delivery teams consisting of Business Analysis, Testing, Data resources
- Manage internal technical teams and external 3rd party suppliers
- Manage projects effectively throughout, including; governance, risk/issues, project plans.
- Work to project best practices and processes
To be successful in your application for the IT Facilities Management Project Manager role you will have:
- A strong background in IT project management- especially software delivery
- Worked within Facilities Management and on projects involving Computer Aided Facilities Management Systems (CAFM) and IT Contract Mobilisation
- A strong understanding of the software delivery lifecycle SDLC
- Excellent team management and stakeholder management skills
- A project management certification
This role is paying between £45,000-£55,000 + Car Allowance and is a 5 month fixed term contract
IT Project Manager / Facilities Management / CAFM / Contract Mobilisation / Dudley / Fixed Term Contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'