Work for a proven global leader executive search firm within the Fin-Tech Sector.
- Our client established over 27 years ago
- 15 global offices worldwide
- 250+ employees
- 15000+ placements
- Privately owned
Recruiting within the "electronic" sector:
- Emerging Technologies
- Investment Services
- Executing priority searches
- Shadowing senior search consultants
- Relationship build both with candidates and clients
- Managing cradle to the grave search processes
- Updating a global database
- Working with researchers and consultants managing the search processes in real-time.
- Degree or equivalent educated
- Sales experience
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Desire to succeed
- Experience in mapping projects.
- £30,000-£60,000 depending on experience - neg
- 40% commission
- Lots of incentives and other benefits
- Executive Search
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'