IT & Equipment Support Technician- Glasgow
IT Support and Lab Technician
FTC 6 Months, with possibility to extend
Our client, a leading provider of life science solutions, are now looking 2 x IT Support and Lab Technicians to join their team on site in Glasgow on a prestigious project for a fixed term contract of 6 months that could well be extended further on a rolling basis.
- Salary up to 30k DOE
- Excellent benefits
- Experience working within an IT Support Function
- Experience utilising experience of Word/Microsoft Suite, Service Desk
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Can do attitude with flexible attitude to adapt to the department's needs
- Excellent level of English (verbal and written)
- Strong MS Office (particularly, Outlook, Word and Excel)
This role is on a full-time contract basis for a fixed period of 6 months, with the possibility of further extensions. It will cover shifts of 9-5pm and 5pm -1pm with on call, some flexibility is needed as start times need to be confirmed.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a brand-new Support and Administrative team working on an exciting and new project.
We are looking for immediate interviews and start as the project is going live by the 7th October 2020.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills, please apply with your CV and a member of our team will get back to you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'