Due to succession planning, NJR are currently working with a dynamic and rapidly expanding importer of apparel, who now have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious IT Engineer to join their team based in the Oldham.
Objectives of the role:
- To provide key business support for back office systems
- To help maintain Network Infrastructure and Architecture
- To assist in the smooth operation of all ERP systems and provision of timely reports as instructed by IT Controller
- To assist in providing systems training across the users
- Assist in maintaining all IT Systems
- Use of in-house back office systems for stock and sales- STYLEman, to provide stock availability reports
- Liaise with all departments and provide ad hoc reporting
- Liaise with external hardware and software houses to raise issues and escalate problems
- Develop understanding of commercial requirements and be instrumental in providing reports to enhance the business flows.
Good communication and organisational skills
Advance Microsoft Office 365 skills particularly in Excel (macro level) and Pivot Reporting
Knowledge of :
- Windows Server 2019 in Virtual environment,
- Basic Active Directory
- Networking TCP/IP
- Sophos XG Firewall
- Printer management
- Windows 10
Working knowledge of Styleman or other similar ERP system
Working knowledge of Open Accounts (or similar)
Knowledge of EDI systems
Advantageous to have:
- Sharepoint development and deployment
- One Drive
- Power BI
- Power automate
- Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
Ability to work on own initiative
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate seeking to join a business with a friendly team and long term career prospects.
Apply online or for further information contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR10808
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'