A very successful Group of companies based in Norwich has grown rapidly in recent years by specialising in the on line generation of high quality confirmed and compliant leads for the home improvement sector. To facilitate the next stage of its growth the Group is now looking to hire an ambitious and dedicated IT Engineer who is keen to make a difference and add real value by working with the senior management team and current IT department to take the business forward.
Daily Tasks will include:
- Using Windows Server 2012 R2
- Keeping an Active Directory
- Managing DNS Servers & configuring records
- Web Hosting (CPanel)
- Understanding of VOIP / SIP Trunks
- Running Dialler Systems
- Networking & system monitoring
- Fixing & Building Computer Systems for the Call Centre
- Daily Reporting of issues & how they were resolved
- Frequent use of Office 365
- The use of Basics of MYSQL
- Computer Systems
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'